Account Executive Job at HiBob AU July 2023
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Timing: Full-time
- Pay: Not Specified
HiBob assists current, average size organizations with transforming the manner in which they oversee individuals, giving HR and administrators all they need to associate, draw in, create, and hold top ability. Starting around 2015, we’ve accomplished successive triple-digit year-over-year development, all supported by our astounding group of Bobbers from across the globe, pursuing us the decision HRIS of north of 1500 average size and worldwide organizations. Account Executive Job at HiBob AU July 2023.
Our HR stage is instinctive, information driven, and worked for the manner in which individuals work today: worldwide, from a distance, and cooperatively. Quickly developing organizations across the globe like Monzo, Blissful Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia depend upon Weave to assist them with making the best work encounters for their kin.
Being a Bobber is tied in with being you. We maintain that you should carry all pieces of yourself to work, giving you the opportunity and certainty to be the best you and go about your best responsibilities. Assuming that is effervescent, timid, exact, amusing, striking, kind, fair, splendid, or in the middle between, we’re holding up with great enthusiasm. Come go along with us.
- Work cross-functionally to attract and sign new customers to drive Hibob’s growth
- Manage the entire sales cycle with an emphasis on closing
- Penetrate, initiate, and nurture business relationships to generate new business opportunities across the ANZ region
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Perform outbound activities to build revenue pipeline
- Target key decision-makers determine buying readiness and timelines
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system
- Attend trade shows, events, and conferences
- Network with Market influencers, Consultants, and Partners
- SaaS sales experience Inbound & Outbound – is a MUST!
- You must be a hunter and a closer!
- Experience with HR-tech environment
- Proven experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth start-up working environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Adaptability to new initiatives
- A self-starter who is able to work remotely and autonomously
- Any additional language – is an advantage!