You can apply for the Packaging Manager Job at Recruita Au 2023 by the below links given at the end.
- Location: QLD, Australia
- Timing: Part time/Full time
- Pay: Not specified
Viatris has an exciting opportunity for a Packaging Manager with strong manufacturing and technical packaging experience to join our team and to lead our Packaging Department.The Packaging Manager will play a crucial role within the team, tasked with reinvigorating and promoting a culture of continuous improvement across all aspects of the department. Packaging Manager Job at Recruita Au 2023.
This focus on continuous improvement aims to ensure the current and long-term sustainability of the packaging capability at Carole Park achieving the department goals and objectives whilst meeting all aspects of site and company policies and procedures in safety, quality, and compliance.
The successful candidate will need to possess strong leadership and communication skills, technical expertise in packaging, and the ability to drive positive change through continuous improvement initiatives. They should be results-oriented, capable of handling challenges, and committed to ensuring the long-term success of the Packaging Department at Carole Park. Packaging Manager Job at Recruita Au 2023.
- Achievement of Targets: The person is accountable for meeting the department’s targets, which include safety, quality, compliance, cost, and output.
- Develop and Maintain Strategy. They are responsible for creating and maintaining. A departmental strategy, including both short and long-term CAPEX plans and project delivery. This is to ensure ongoing investments in technology and automation for continuous improvements in performance and reduction in unit costs.
- Promote Safety and Health: They must promote a safe and healthy workplace by adhering to company instructions and processes. This includes taking care of their own safety and health and that of others, and reporting any injuries, hazards, or illnesses immediately.
- Equip and Train Team Members: The individual must ensure that the team members in the packaging department have the necessary information, instruction, training, supervision, and equipment to work safely. They should also ensure compliance with health and safety procedures and act. A role model for safe work behaviours.
- Develop and Maintain a Competent Team: They are responsible for building and maintaining a competent, motivated, and engaged department through effective communication, management, recruitment, training, and development.
- Build Cross-Functional Relationships: The person must establish positive relationships with other departments through collaboration and communication.
- Maintain Skill and Competencies: They must ensure they maintain the required level of skill and competencies relevant to their job role and personal development.
- Compliance Records: The individual is responsible for completing all compliance records, including incidents, investigations, CAPAs (Corrective and Preventive Actions), change controls, etc., on time and effectively.
- Ensure cGMP Compliance: They must follow company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Complete GMP Documentation: The person should complete GMP documentation to the required standards.
- Drive Operational Excellence (OE): They are expected to proactively drive Operational Excellence in the packaging department by supporting OE processes and involving the team.
- Identify and Implement CI Opportunities: The individual should identify and participate in the implementation of Continuous Improvement (CI) opportunities.
- Participate in OE Workshops and Training: They should actively participate in Operational Excellence workshops and training sessions.
- Preference to hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Free onsite parking
- Recognition programs
- State of the art canteen onsite with a variety of subsidised food options
- Benefits for health and financial wellness
- Annual leave loading, as well as paid bereavement leave
- Additional paid parental leave
- Retirement savings plans
- Competitive compensation programs
- Free fruit, tea, coffee and milo
- Various lunchroom and washroom facilities around the site
- Career and development planning for continuous growth and learning
- Paid volunteer leave
First Apply on the first link, if this does not work then Click on link 2.