Production Operator job at Firmenich AU 2023
Job Company: Firmench
Job Location: NSW, Australia
Job Type: Shift Work
DSM-Firmenich is fully dedicated to inclusion because when people feel engaged and empowered. Their creativity and innovation drives unprecedented progress. We aim to build a workplace where opportunity really is equal, so everyone can thrive. We do not discriminate: there’s a place for everyone at DSM-Firmenich.
DSM-Firmenich is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. DSM-Firmenich people are as diverse as our customers. For us that includes a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Production Operator job at Firmenich AU 2023.
Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Production Operator job at Firmenich AU 2023.
We are committed to providing reasonable support for disabled applicants in our recruiting process. Should you need assistance, and are comfortable to share this, please let us know.
- The role is responsible for all the key activities mentioned above and those are related to and implemented for Animal Nutrition & Health activities on site.
- Physical Demands – need to be reasonably fit, due to long periods on their feet and completing manual handling activities.
- Tasks included are the weighing of ingredients, Hand tipping, Packing and forklift movements
- Able to adapt in any of the tasks above, and to meet the needs of the business.
- Comfortable wearing personal protection equipment and handling chemicals.
- Possibility of Rotating Shift Pattern if the needs of the company changes
- Able to weigh materials according to the set targets
- School Certificate, or equivalent qualification
- Proven ability to work in a food manufacturing environment and experience with Food Safety and HACCP, & Feedsafe systems
- Forklift License
- Knowledge and application of Industrial and Personal safety behaviors
- Understanding of Safety and Health requirements
- Strong mechanical aptitude and an interest in working with technical equipment
- Understanding of Quality requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Good level of computer skills and digital tools and technologies such as training platforms, mobile applications.
- Previous experience in a food or feed manufacturing environment. Experience with HACCP and GMP systems is highly desired.
- Working schedule: Weekly working hours will be based on a rotating shift and will be communicated to you. An average of 7.6 hours per day, or 38 hours per week. 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm