Warehouse Co-Worker Job at IKEA AU 2023
- Location: NSW, Australia
- Job type: Part-time
- Pay: Not Specifies
We have a few potential open doors now accessible to join the thrilling climate at our Conveyance Community in Marsden Park. We are centered around making a different and comprehensive labor force in the Dissemination Cntre and for those with the right demeanor and are obviously IKEA societies and values envoys, there are potential open doors for development and upskilling, no capabilities required! Warehouse Co-Worker Job at IKEA AU 2023.
We offer many advantages at IKEA other than having the potential chance to work for a worldwide organization! Alongside an emphasis on your own and profession improvement objectives and being a piece of a comprehensive culture driven by values, you will be qualified for extraordinary drives including above grant rates, punishment rates, 5 weeks of yearly leave, collaborator markdown, financed feasts in our colleague café, free stopping and our TACK! devotion program. Assuming you’re keen on working with us, apply now! Warehouse Co-Worker Job at IKEA AU 2023.
- Picking, packing, and checking of products in line with in-store and/or online customer orders within set KPIs
- Replenishing your assigned area to ensure it is fully stocked and available for customers
- Using inventory systems to ensure stock availability is as accurate as possible
- Ensuring IKEA SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) rules and guidelines are followed throughout the process to ensure the safety of both customers and colleagues
- A ‘Togetherness’ mindset where you’ll work closely with your team and other departments yet also be able to work independently
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment and an energetic approach as you will be on your feet all day
- A safe mindset, and being comfortable with physical work and manual handling, including repetitive lifting
- A passion for optimising supply chain and logistics operations with a strong customer focus, ensuring we keep the customer in mind no matter what we do
- A forklift licence is not needed, but willing to obtain one. LO or LF licence is favourable
- We are looking for candidates with flexible availability, this will include shifts starting at 6am and weekend work (Saturday & Sunday), with the ability to work overnight hours if required.